Patient Transfer Protocols
If you would like to have a patient transferred to Taylor Veterinary Emergency, please call our hospital, request to speak to our on-call veterinarian, and have the following information ready:
- Name and phone number of transferring hospital
- Client name and details
- Patient information (breed, sex, weight, etc.)
- Case details
- Any drugs being given or being sent with the patient
- Estimated time of arrival
- Medical records and radiographs (please attach using the form on the right)
- Reason for transferring client.
It is important we know what procedures have already been done to the client and what the current diagnosis is. We will provide you with an estimate and details for coordinating the arrival of the patient.